Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry CHRISTmas!

MERry CHriStmAS!!! 

I hope you are all having a holly jolly Christmas in the states. Here it is hotter than hot and it will only get hotter because it is turning to summer here... The mangoes are getting ripe. I have been given three mangoes now and bought many... They are delicious! The dried mangoes we get from the states are from here. The mangoes here are delicious! So far I have only had one kind, like the champagne mangoes they have at costco. I hear there are many different kinds though. 

There are lights here and lots of pretty things. They have giant stars that they make here that light up. They are truly works of art. They are very cool. I will try to take some pictures without looking like a tourist haha. They are very big and gorgeous. 

Well... I am off to skype my impatient family hahaha. Love you all and have a merry CHRIST mas! 

Sister Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment