Sunday, September 8, 2013

Belair.

Magandang Umago po! 
How are you all?  It is great here! I feel so blessed! Today we are moving from our super 8 apartment to the Hilton of apartments here! My companion says the apartment we were in was the worst she has stayed in  and the one we are going to is the best.  It is seriously the Belair of apartments. It has an upstairs, a downstairs, and a balcony! It is SOOOO gorgeous! Pinakamaganda ito!  I will have to send you pictures next week. It has tile and everything. It makes me feel like I have gone back to America. The best thing is that it is right next to Elder and Sister Doyle who are the best couple missionaries ever! They are so sweet and giving. Sister Doyle made us spaghetti last night. It was like being in America again in their beautiful apartment with all the food. It was awesome. She has also made cinnamon rolls for us and given us icecream this week which is saweet! I love the Doyles they really care for the people here and for the work. They try their best to help us do our best. I think they have a facebook. Sister Doyle also gave us peanutbutter and honey which means she is my best friend because I love peanutbutter. Everything is going splendid here. The people are wonderful. On Thursday I felt so blessed. All our investigators were keeping their commitments and all in all I just felt really blessed. The work here is not always easy. I have things I have to improve on each day and lets not forget the language either. But I am learning. Slow and steady wins the race. I am trying my hardest to learn the language. I often forget phraises and it isn't easy, but I have plans and goals to become better and I know the Lord will help me. We are planning a one day mission for the youth here to visit inactives. It sounds like a lot of fun. We also have 2 baptisms scheduled for next week. One of them has a problem with drinking coffee and the other one's guardians don't feel he is ready yet, but he is still very young and just needs direction. We are working hard to help them. Life is wonderful here! We have transfers on Wednesday and I hope that I will not be transferred because I love it here! It is so wonderful and now my apartment is amazing. There are 3 showers in it! And a couple bathrooms. Seriously it is great! If I don't get transferred I could be here another 2 months at least. I could possibly be here for 6 months! I would seriously love it because the people here are great and my apartment is wonderful! I am a happy camper.  I love you all! 
Stay safe! 
I know God blesses the obedient! 
Love,
Sister Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment